Product added to cart
- Botanical Oncology
Cancer is a terrible disease and while medical oncology is the first line of recommended treatment it suffers from several limitations. Surgery can be the initial treatment and is often recommended. One of the consequences of surgery is the increase in inflammation. i.e. inflammatory cytokines, which have been shown to promote tumor growth and stimulate angiogenesis.
Radiotherapy or radiation therapy is another standard protocol which shrinks tumors, but we recognize ionising radiation is in itself cancer causing. Lastly, chemotherapy is the recognised treatment for metastatic cancer, but chemo can have a diminishing effect after the initial cycle due to multi-drug resistance (MDR) as well as terrible side-effects.
Botanical oncology is not an alternative cancer treatment but seeks to work with bio-medical oncology to support the patient. This is called integrative oncology. Many botanical substances have good anti-inflammatory properties, can increase healing and stimulate immune response. Botanicals can make tumors more radio-sensitive as well as protect healthy cells from the radiation. Lastly, botanicals have extensive properties to manage side-effects, overcome MDR and even increase the efficacy of chemotherapy.
For more than 20 years Dr. Daniel Weber has lectured to practitioners on the subject of Oncology, both here and in the US. We, at Panaxea are fortunate to be able to bring you many isolates and herbal formulas Dr. Weber has created to support the patient. All these products are supported by evidence based research. Daniel has also created the Botanical Oncology App, which allows for fast prescribing.
- Lipase (2)
- Panax ginseng Supplements (10)
- Papain Supplements (1)
- Iris domestica Supplements (1)
- Piper kadsura Supplementsss (1)
- Pinus maritima stem bark Supplementsss (1)
- Pinellia ternata rhizoma (3)
- Picrorrhiza kurroa Supplements (1)
- Phyllanthus niruri Supplements (1)
- Phyllanthus emblica Supplements (1)
- Plantaginis semen Supplements (1)
- Platycodi grandiflori radix Supplements (2)
- Phragmitis communis rhizoma Supplements (1)
- Pogostemonis herba Supplements (1)
- Polygala sibirica Supplements (1)
- Phosphatidylserine Supplements (1)
- Phosphatidylcholine Supplements (2)
- Polygala tenuifolia Supplements (3)
- Phellodendri amurensis cortex Supplements (1)
- Pau darco Supplements (1)